Complete drink recipe for Vodka 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 8 extra ingredients 🍾: Tomato Juice, Lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, Salt, Black Pepper, Lime, Lime in Highball glass
If you are going to order Algonquin Bloody Mary in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Algonquin Bloody Mary can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Algonquin Bloody Mary Ingredients
- 2 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Tomato Juice
- 1 oz Lime juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 dashes Tabasco sauce
- pinch Salt
- pinch Black Pepper
- 1 wedge Lime
- garnish Lime
Algonquin Bloody Mary Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Algonquin Bloody Mary Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Highball glass halfway with ice
- use the Lime as garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !