Complete drink recipe for Cognac 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: dark rum, Peach, Apple Juice, Lemon juice, Sugar, Club Soda in Highball glass
All In Ingredients
- 1 oz Cognac
- 1 oz dark rum
- 1 oz Peach
- 2 oz Apple Juice
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Club Soda
All In Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
All In Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Highball glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order All In in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. All In can be served with different ingredients in different places.