Complete drink recipe for Bourbon 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 7 extra ingredients 🍾: Southern Comfort, peach brandy, Lemon juice, Sugar, Club Soda, Peach, Peach in Highball glass
If you are going to order Bourbon Cobbler in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Bourbon Cobbler can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Bourbon Cobbler Ingredients
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Southern Comfort
- 1 tsp peach brandy
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Club Soda
- slice Peach
- garnish Peach
Bourbon Cobbler Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Bourbon Cobbler Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Highball glass half full with ice cubes
- use Peach for garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !