Complete drink recipe for Bacardi light rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 8 extra ingredients 🍾: Salt, Pepper, Tabasco sauce, Lime juice, Lime, Tomato Juice, Worcestershire sauce, Celery Stalk in Cocktail glass
Amanda's Rum Da Mary Ingredients
- 1 oz Bacardi light rum
- oz Salt
- oz Pepper
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 splashes Lime juice
- 1 wedge Lime
- 5 oz Tomato Juice
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stick Celery Stalk
Amanda's Rum Da Mary Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Amanda's Rum Da Mary Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Cocktail glass
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Amanda's Rum Da Mary in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Amanda's Rum Da Mary can be served with different ingredients in different places.