Complete drink recipe for Golden Rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange Curacao, Lime juice, Angostura bitters, Ginger beer, Orange, Orange in Highball glass
If you are going to order Anejo Highball in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Anejo Highball can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Anejo Highball Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Golden Rum
- 1/2 oz Orange Curacao
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Ginger beer
- 1 wedge Orange
- garnish Orange
Anejo Highball Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Anejo Highball Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Highball glass full with ice cubes
- top up with Ginger beer
- if preferred, serve with a Orange as a garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !