Complete drink recipe for white rum 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Apricot Brandy, Triple Sec, Lime juice, egg, Orange, Orange in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Apricot Lady in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Apricot Lady can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Apricot Lady Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz white rum
- 1 oz Apricot Brandy
- 1/2 tsp Triple Sec
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 egg
- slice Orange
- garnish Orange
Apricot Lady Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Apricot Lady Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Rocks glass halfway with ice
- garnish with Orange if desired
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !