Complete drink recipe for Rum Hoochery Distillery 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Ginger beer, Lime juice, Sugar Syrup, Candied Ginger, Ice in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Aussie Mule in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Aussie Mule can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Aussie Mule Ingredients
- 30 ml Rum Hoochery Distillery
- 30 ml Ginger beer
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Sugar Syrup
- 10 ml Candied Ginger
- 100 ml Ice
Aussie Mule Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Aussie Mule Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Rocks glass halfway with ice
- top up with Ginger beer
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !