Complete drink recipe for Bourbon 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Midori melon liqueur, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Lime, Mint in Highball glass
If you are going to order Loretto Lemonade in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Loretto Lemonade can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Loretto Lemonade Ingredients
Loretto Lemonade Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Loretto Lemonade Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Highball glass full with ice
- top up with Ginger beer
- if preferred, serve with a Lime, Mint as a garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !