Complete drink recipe for Apricot Brandy 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 8 extra ingredients 🍾: Banana Liqueur, coconut rum, dark rum, Lemon juice, Honey, Orange juice, Pineapple Juice, Grenadine in Highball glass
If you are going to order Bahama Breeze in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Bahama Breeze can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Bahama Breeze Ingredients
- 1/2 oz Apricot Brandy
- 1/2 oz Banana Liqueur
- 1/2 oz coconut rum
- 1 oz dark rum
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1/4 oz Honey
- 1 oz Orange juice
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 oz Grenadine
Bahama Breeze Equipment
- classic kitchen blender or smoothie blender works too
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Bahama Breeze Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- mix all the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Highball glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !