Complete drink recipe for Gin Mulberry KIS 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 9 extra ingredients 🍾: Vodka, Rum Light White Arcane, Amaretto, Whiskey Southern Comfort, Orange Liqueur, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Beer, Ice
The Baltimore Zoo drink was founded at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana (IN), somewhere in the 1990's. It's a glorified Long Island Tea, without the coke. The question is why this high-octane cocktail is named after a popular Maryland attraction.
This alcoholic drink is deceivingly strong. It's the perfect summer drink to enjoy all year long.
If you are going to order Baltimore Zoo in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Baltimore Zoo can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Baltimore Zoo Ingredients
- 15 ml Gin Mulberry KIS
- 15 ml Vodka
- 15 ml Rum Light White Arcane
- 15 ml Amaretto
- 15 ml Whiskey Southern Comfort
- 15 ml Orange Liqueur
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 10 ml Grenadine
- 60 ml Beer
- 130 ml Ice
Baltimore Zoo Equipment
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Baltimore Zoo Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into glass
- top up with Beer
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !