Complete drink recipe for Cachaca Sagatiba Velha 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange juice, Mango juice, Rum Mango Shipwreck, Ice, Orange, Mango in Highball glass
If you are going to order Batida de Carneval in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Batida de Carneval can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Batida de Carneval Ingredients
- 30 ml Cachaca Sagatiba Velha
- 30 ml Orange juice
- 30 ml Mango juice
- 10 ml Rum Mango Shipwreck
- 190 ml Ice
Batida de Carneval Equipment
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Batida de Carneval Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- fill Highball glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !