Complete drink recipe for Whisky Scotch 12year Tamdhu 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Bitters Orange Batch, Lemon juice, Ginger beer, Ice in Highball glass
Bitter Mamie Taylor Ingredients
- 30 ml Whisky Scotch 12year Tamdhu
- 10 ml Bitters Orange Batch
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 50 ml Ginger beer
- 190 ml Ice
Bitter Mamie Taylor Equipment
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Bitter Mamie Taylor Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- prepare Highball glass full with ice cubes
- top up with Ginger beer
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Bitter Mamie Taylor in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Bitter Mamie Taylor can be served with different ingredients in different places.