Complete drink recipe for Peach Liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: bourbon whiskey, dry vermouth, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Peach(s) in Highball glass
If you are going to order Blended Comfort in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Blended Comfort can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Blended Comfort Ingredients
- 1 oz Peach Liqueur
- 2 oz bourbon whiskey
- 0.5 oz dry vermouth
- 1 oz Orange juice
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4/2006 Peach(s)
Blended Comfort Equipment
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- classic kitchen blender or smoothie blender works too
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Blended Comfort Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass almost full with crushed ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !