Complete drink recipe for citrus vodka 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 8 extra ingredients 🍾: Tomato Juice, Lemon juice, Horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, Black Pepper, Salt, Celery, Olive in Highball glass
Bloody Citrus Ingredients
- 1 oz citrus vodka
- 4 oz Tomato Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Horseradish
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- - to Black Pepper
- - to Salt
- garnish Celery, Olive
Bloody Citrus Equipment
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Bloody Citrus Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- mix all ingredients together
- prepare ice filled Highball glass
- use Celery, Olive for garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Bloody Citrus in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Bloody Citrus can be served with different ingredients in different places.