Complete drink recipe for Vodka 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 8 extra ingredients 🍾: Tomato Juice, Lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, Horseradish, Salt, Black Pepper, celery in Highball glass
Bloody Mary Ingredients
- 2 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Tomato Juice
- 1 oz Lemon juice
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 drop Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp Horseradish
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- garnish celery
Bloody Mary Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Bloody Mary Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Highball glass halfway with ice
- use celery for garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Bloody Mary in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Bloody Mary can be served with different ingredients in different places.