Complete drink recipe for Cachaca 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 9 extra ingredients 🍾: Tomato Juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, Lemon juice, Celery Salt, Black Pepper, Lime, celery, Celery, Lime in Highball glass
If you are going to order Bloody Lip in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Bloody Lip can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Bloody Lip Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Cachaca
- Tomato Juice
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- dash Tabasco sauce
- splash Lemon juice
- pinch Celery Salt
- pinch Black Pepper
- slice Lime
- - for celery
- garnish Celery, Lime
Bloody Lip Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Bloody Lip Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- prepare Highball glass halfway with ice
- serve with a Celery, Lime as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !