Complete drink recipe for Pucker Island Punch Schnapps 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Triple Sec, Vodka, Lime juice, Club Soda, Lime, Lime in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Blue Velvet in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Blue Velvet can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Blue Velvet Ingredients
- 1 oz Pucker Island Punch Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- splash Lime juice
- Club Soda
- 1 wedge Lime
- garnish Lime
Blue Velvet Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Blue Velvet Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- fill Rocks glass full with ice
- Limecan be used for garnish
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !