Complete drink recipe for Banana Liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Galliano, Orange juice, Vodka, Passion Fruit Syrup in Highball glass
- 1 cc Banana Liqueur
- 1 cc Galliano
- 6 cc Orange juice
- 2 cc Vodka
- 2 cc Passion Fruit Syrup
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Bueno! in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Bueno! can be served with different ingredients in different places.