Complete drink recipe for Cachaca 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: dry vermouth, Lime juice, Lemon juice, rock candy syrup, Strawberry, Strawberry in Rocks glass
Caipirinha Sangria Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Cachaca
- 1 oz dry vermouth
- 1 oz Lime juice
- 3/4 oz Lemon juice
- 1 oz rock candy syrup
- 2 Strawberry
- garnish Strawberry
Caipirinha Sangria Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- muddler - don't give up when you don't have one, wooden spoon will save you
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Caipirinha Sangria Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- prepare Rocks glass full with ice
- if preferred, serve with a Strawberry as a garnish
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Caipirinha Sangria in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Caipirinha Sangria can be served with different ingredients in different places.