Complete drink recipe for Champagne 🍾 based cocktail 🥂 is mixed with 2 extra ingredients 🍾: Almond Liqueur, Orange juice in Champagne glass
If you are going to order Di Saronno Mimosa in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Di Saronno Mimosa can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Di Saronno Mimosa Ingredients
Di Saronno Mimosa Equipment
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Di Saronno Mimosa Recipe
- consider making fresh Orange juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Champagne glass
Recommend: serve in Champagne glassOften called champagne flute. The tapering rim of this tall, thin glass is meant to keep the Champagne's bubbles in the glass for a longer period of time. Flutes carry 7 to 11 ounces of liquid. Champagne flutes are also ideal for showcasing the garnish of a cocktail. When a long lemon twist is coiled within the glass, it looks magnificent.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !