Complete drink recipe for Midori melon liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 7 extra ingredients 🍾: Bison Grass Vodka, Green Tea Liqueur, Lemon juice, Mint, Sugar, Pineapple Juice, Pineapple in Highball glass
If you are going to order Envy in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Envy can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 1/2 oz Midori melon liqueur
- 1 oz Bison Grass Vodka
- 1 oz Green Tea Liqueur
- 1 oz Lemon juice
- 6 leaves Mint
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- garnish Pineapple
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- muddler - don't give up when you don't have one, wooden spoon will save you
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Highball glass full with ice
- serve with a Pineapple as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !