Complete drink recipe for white rum 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Apple Juice, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Lime, Lime in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Eye of the Storm in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Eye of the Storm can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Eye of the Storm Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz white rum
- 3 oz Apple Juice
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- (Fentiman's) - Ginger beer
- 1 slice Lime
- garnish Lime
Eye of the Storm Equipment
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Eye of the Storm Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- serve in Rocks glass full with ice cubes
- top up with Ginger beer
- Limecan be used for garnish
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !