Complete drink recipe for light rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: coconut rum, Blue Curacao liqueur, grenadine syrup, Lime juice, Club Soda, coconut rum in Highball glass
Furry Purple Squirrel Ingredients
- 1 oz light rum
- 1 oz coconut rum
- 1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- 1 oz grenadine syrup
- 1 ozfresh Lime juice
- 1 oz Club Soda
- 1 dash coconut rum
Furry Purple Squirrel Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Furry Purple Squirrel Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Highball glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Furry Purple Squirrel in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Furry Purple Squirrel can be served with different ingredients in different places.