Complete drink recipe for light rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: watermelons, Lime juice, Peach in Hurricane glass
Nice Melons Ingredients
- 2 oz light rum
- 1 1/2 cups watermelons
- 2 tbspfresh Lime juice
- 1 canned Peach
Nice Melons Equipment
- classic kitchen blender or smoothie blender works too
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Nice Melons Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- prepare Hurricane glass filled with crushed ice
Recommend: serve in Hurricane glassThis glass's pear-shaped curve is reminiscent of classic hurricane lamps, which is how it got its name. It holds between 10 and 12 ounces and is often used for piña coladas and other frozen cocktails.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Nice Melons in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Nice Melons can be served with different ingredients in different places.