Complete drink recipe for Brandy 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 7 extra ingredients 🍾: peach brandy, Lemon juice, Banana Liqueur, simple syrup, Club Soda, Peach, Peach in Highball glass
Georgia Peach Fizz Ingredients
- 2 oz Brandy
- 1 oz peach brandy
- 1 oz Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Banana Liqueur
- 1 tsp simple syrup
- Club Soda
- slice Peach
- garnish Peach
Georgia Peach Fizz Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Georgia Peach Fizz Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Highball glass full with ice cubes
- if preferred, serve with a Peach as a garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Georgia Peach Fizz in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Georgia Peach Fizz can be served with different ingredients in different places.