Complete drink recipe for Vodka 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Lime juice, Passion Fruit Syrup, Ginger beer, Lime, Lime in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Ginger Fire and Ice in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Ginger Fire and Ice can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Ginger Fire and Ice Ingredients
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Lime juice
- splash Passion Fruit Syrup
- (Fentiman's) Ginger beer
- 1 slice Lime
- garnish Lime
Ginger Fire and Ice Equipment
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Ginger Fire and Ice Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Rocks glass full with ice
- top up with Ginger beer
- use the Lime as garnish
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !