Complete drink recipe for Vodka 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Lime juice, Ginger Syrup, Bitters, Mint, Ginger beer, Mint in Highball glass
Ginger Man Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Vodka
- 3/4 oz Lime juice
- 3/4 oz Ginger Syrup
- 1 dash Bitters
- 5 leaves Mint
- - to Ginger beer
- garnish Mint
Ginger Man Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- muddler - don't give up when you don't have one, wooden spoon will save you
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Ginger Man Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Highball glass half full with ice cubes
- top up with Ginger beer
- if preferred, serve with a Mint as a garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Ginger Man in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Ginger Man can be served with different ingredients in different places.