Complete drink recipe for Rum Light White 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Chocolate Liqueur, Coconut Liqueur BVLand, Pineapple Juice, Ice, Pineapple in Highball glass
If you are going to order Heavens Above in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Heavens Above can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Heavens Above Ingredients
- 30 ml Rum Light White
- 15 ml Chocolate Liqueur
- 15 ml Coconut Liqueur BVLand
- 40 ml Pineapple Juice
- 190 ml Ice
Heavens Above Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
Heavens Above Recipe
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !