Complete drink recipe for Mandarin Liqueur Baitz 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Vodka, Brandy Apricot Futyulos, Lemon juice, soda water, Ice in Highball glass
If you are going to order Bingo Classic in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Bingo Classic can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Bingo Classic Ingredients
- 15 ml Mandarin Liqueur Baitz
- 15 ml Vodka
- 15 ml Brandy Apricot Futyulos
- 15 ml Lemon juice
- 40 ml soda water
- 190 ml Ice
Bingo Classic Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Bingo Classic Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- serve in Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !