Complete drink recipe for Rum 151 Proof 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: maraschino liqueur, Lime juice, Sugar Syrup, soda water, Ice, maraschino cherry in Highball glass
If you are going to order LaCroix in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. LaCroix can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 15 ml Rum 151 Proof
- 15 ml maraschino liqueur
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Sugar Syrup
- 50 ml soda water
- 190 ml Ice
- maraschino cherry
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Highball glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !