Complete drink recipe for Bourbon 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Allspice Dram, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Honey, Falernum Syrup, Ice in Highball glass
If you are going to order Lana Kane in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Lana Kane can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Lana Kane Ingredients
- 30 ml Bourbon
- 10 ml Allspice Dram
- 20 ml Lemon juice
- 20 ml Orange juice
- 10 ml Honey
- 10 ml Falernum Syrup
- 190 ml Ice
Lana Kane Equipment
- shaker - allows you quickly mix and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Lana Kane Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Highball glass full with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !