Complete drink recipe for Vodka Wodka 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 8 extra ingredients 🍾: Tequila Patron XO Cafe, Rum Light White, Gin Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz, Curacao, Lemon juice, Sugar Syrup, Club Soda, Ice in Highball glass
If you are going to order Miami Iced Tea in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Miami Iced Tea can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Miami Iced Tea Ingredients
- 10 ml Vodka Wodka
- 10 ml Tequila Patron XO Cafe
- 10 ml Rum Light White
- 10 ml Gin Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz
- 10 ml Curacao
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 10 ml Sugar Syrup
- 30 ml Club Soda
- 190 ml Ice
Miami Iced Tea Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Miami Iced Tea Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Highball glass full with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !