Complete drink recipe for Gin 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 2 extra ingredients 🍾: Creme de Cassis, Lemon juice in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Mississippi Mule in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Mississippi Mule can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Mississippi Mule Ingredients
Mississippi Mule Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Mississippi Mule Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve on the rocks
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !