Complete drink recipe for Mezcal Don Juan Escobar 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange juice, Lemon juice, Sugar Syrup, Orange Soda, Ice in Highball glass
If you are going to order Molto Facile in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Molto Facile can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Molto Facile Ingredients
- 30 ml Mezcal Don Juan Escobar
- 30 ml Orange juice
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 10 ml Sugar Syrup
- 20 ml Orange Soda
- 190 ml Ice
Molto Facile Equipment
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Molto Facile Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- fill Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !