Complete drink recipe for Tequila Silver 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Lemon juice, Angostura bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon, Lemon in Highball glass
Patron and Stormy Ingredients
- 1-1/4 oz Tequila Silver
- 1/4 oz Lemon juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Ginger beer
- 1 wedge Lemon
- garnish Lemon
Patron and Stormy Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Patron and Stormy Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Highball glass halfway with ice
- top up with Ginger beer
- use Lemon for garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Patron and Stormy in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Patron and Stormy can be served with different ingredients in different places.