Complete drink recipe for Peach Schnapps 🍾 based cocktail 🥂 is mixed with 2 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange juice, Champagne in Champagne glass
If you are going to order Peach Mimosa in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Peach Mimosa can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Peach Mimosa Ingredients
Peach Mimosa Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Peach Mimosa Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- stir all the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Champagne glass
Recommend: serve in Champagne glassOften called champagne flute. The tapering rim of this tall, thin glass is meant to keep the Champagne's bubbles in the glass for a longer period of time. Flutes carry 7 to 11 ounces of liquid. Champagne flutes are also ideal for showcasing the garnish of a cocktail. When a long lemon twist is coiled within the glass, it looks magnificent.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !