Complete drink recipe for Cherry 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 9 extra ingredients 🍾: Club Soda, Grenadine, Ice, Ice, Lemon juice, Orange, Orange juice, Rum, Sugar in Highball glass
Planter's Punch Ingredients
- 1 each Cherry
- 3 oz Club Soda
- 0.5 oz Grenadine
- 0 Ice
- 0 Ice
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 each Orange
- 2 oz Orange juice
- 1 oz Rum
- 1 tsp Sugar
Planter's Punch Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Planter's Punch Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Planter's Punch in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Planter's Punch can be served with different ingredients in different places.