Complete drink recipe for white rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Angostura bitters, Lime juice, Water, simple syrup, Orange, Lime in Highball glass
If you are going to order Planter's Punch in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Planter's Punch can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Planter's Punch Ingredients
- 1 oz white rum
- 4 drop Angostura bitters
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 oz Water
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- garnish Orange, Lime
Planter's Punch Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Planter's Punch Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Highball glass full with ice cubes
- Orange, Limecan be used for garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !