Complete drink recipe for Crown Royal Canadian whisky 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: Chambord raspberry liqueur, Cranberry juice, 7-Up soda in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Purple Lobster in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Purple Lobster can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Purple Lobster Ingredients
- 1 1/2 oz Crown Royal Canadian whisky
- 1 1/2 oz Chambord raspberry liqueur
- 2 splashes Cranberry juice
- 3 splashes 7-Up soda
Purple Lobster Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
Purple Lobster Recipe
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Rocks glass full with ice
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !