Complete drink recipe for Rum 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Marnique Creole Shrubb, Bitters Orange, Lime juice, Sugar Syrup, Ice in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Rhum Club in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Rhum Club can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Rhum Club Ingredients
- 30 ml Rum
- 30 ml Marnique Creole Shrubb
- 10 ml Bitters Orange
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Sugar Syrup
- 100 ml Ice
Rhum Club Equipment
- shaker - allows you quickly mix and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Rhum Club Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve on the rocks
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !