Complete drink recipe for Bourbon 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 8 extra ingredients 🍾: Grand Marnier, Lemon juice, Angostura bitters, egg, Sugar, Orange, Cherry, Orange, Maraschino Cherry in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Ritz Old-fashioned in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Ritz Old-fashioned can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Ritz Old-fashioned Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Bourbon
- 1 tbsp Grand Marnier
- 1 dash Lemon juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 egg
- - superfine Sugar
- 1 slice Orange
- 1 Cherry
- garnish Orange, Maraschino Cherry
Ritz Old-fashioned Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Ritz Old-fashioned Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Rocks glass full with ice cubes
- use Orange, Maraschino Cherry for garnish
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !