Complete drink recipe for Gin 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: Lemon juice, Vermouth, White Wine in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Roman Holiday in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Roman Holiday can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Roman Holiday Ingredients
Roman Holiday Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Roman Holiday Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Rocks glass half full with ice cubes
- top up with White Wine
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !