Complete drink recipe for Gin 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: egg, Lemon juice, Sugar, Club Soda in Highball glass
If you are going to order Silver Fizz in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Silver Fizz can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Silver Fizz Ingredients
Silver Fizz Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Silver Fizz Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !