Complete drink recipe for Southern Comfort peach liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 2 extra ingredients 🍾: DeKuyper Peachtree schnapps, Lime juice in Short glass
If you are going to order Southern Hospitality in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Southern Hospitality can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Southern Hospitality Ingredients
Southern Hospitality Equipment
- shaker - allows you quickly mix and chill ingredients
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Southern Hospitality Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Short glass
Recommend: serve in Short glassOften referred to as cordial glasses. These tiny glasses are a traditional way to sip cordials (or liqueurs) straight and are not very common today. They're little, only carrying 2 to 3 ounces. Cordial glasses come in a variety of shapes and sizes; some are tulip-shaped, while others have a bowl shaped like a sour glass.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !