Complete drink recipe for Sparkling Wine White 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange juice, Sugar Syrup, Lemon juice, Ice, Lemon, Orange in Highball glass
If you are going to order Sparkling Cobbler in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Sparkling Cobbler can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Sparkling Cobbler Ingredients
- 70 ml Sparkling Wine White
- 10 ml Orange juice
- 10 ml Sugar Syrup
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 190 ml Ice
Sparkling Cobbler Equipment
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Sparkling Cobbler Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Highball glass halfway with ice
- top up with Sparkling Wine White
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !