Complete drink recipe for Chambord Vodka 🍾 based cocktail 🥂 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Elderflower Liqueur, Lime juice, Champagne, Rose in Champagne glass
If you are going to order Starry Night in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Starry Night can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Starry Night Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Chambord Vodka
- 3/4 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- - chilled, Champagne
- garnish Rose
Starry Night Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Starry Night Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Champagne glass
- use Rose for garnish
Recommend: serve in Champagne glassOften called champagne flute. The tapering rim of this tall, thin glass is meant to keep the Champagne's bubbles in the glass for a longer period of time. Flutes carry 7 to 11 ounces of liquid. Champagne flutes are also ideal for showcasing the garnish of a cocktail. When a long lemon twist is coiled within the glass, it looks magnificent.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !