Complete drink recipe for coconut rum 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange juice, Lemon juice, simple syrup, egg, Angostura bitters, Orange in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Stone Sour in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Stone Sour can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Stone Sour Ingredients
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 3/4 oz Orange juice
- 3/4 oz Lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 drops Angostura bitters
- garnish Orange
Stone Sour Equipment
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Stone Sour Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Rocks glass halfway with ice
- Orangecan be used for garnish
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !