Complete drink recipe for Jacquin's orange flavored gin 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 12 extra ingredients 🍾: Rumple Minze peppermint liqueur, Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps, Jagermeister herbal liqueur, Jose Cuervo Especial gold tequila, Hpnotiq liqueur, Smirnoff vodka, Absolut Citron vodka, Aristocrat triple sec, Lime, strawberry daiquiri mix, Cranberry juice, Sugar in Hurricane glass
If you are going to order Suck Bang and Blow in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Suck Bang and Blow can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Suck Bang and Blow Ingredients
- 1 oz Jacquin's orange flavored gin
- 1 oz Rumple Minze peppermint liqueur
- 2 oz Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps
- 1 oz Jagermeister herbal liqueur
- 3 oz Jose Cuervo Especial gold tequila
- 1 oz Hpnotiq liqueur
- 1 oz Smirnoff vodka
- 1 oz Absolut Citron vodka
- 1 oz Aristocrat triple sec
- 1 whole Lime
- 5 oz strawberry daiquiri mix
- 2 cups Cranberry juice
- 1 cup Sugar
Suck Bang and Blow Equipment
- classic kitchen blender or smoothie blender works too
Suck Bang and Blow Recipe
- stir all the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Hurricane glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Hurricane glassThis glass's pear-shaped curve is reminiscent of classic hurricane lamps, which is how it got its name. It holds between 10 and 12 ounces and is often used for piña coladas and other frozen cocktails.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !