Complete drink recipe for Aquavit Lehment 🍾 based cocktail 🥂 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Lime juice, Sugar Syrup, Sparkling Wine White, Lime Peel in Champagne glass
Swedish 60 Ingredients
- 30 ml Aquavit Lehment
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Sugar Syrup
- 50 ml Sparkling Wine White
- Lime Peel
Swedish 60 Equipment
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Swedish 60 Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- serve in Champagne glass
- top up with Sparkling Wine White
Recommend: serve in Champagne glassOften called champagne flute. The tapering rim of this tall, thin glass is meant to keep the Champagne's bubbles in the glass for a longer period of time. Flutes carry 7 to 11 ounces of liquid. Champagne flutes are also ideal for showcasing the garnish of a cocktail. When a long lemon twist is coiled within the glass, it looks magnificent.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Swedish 60 in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Swedish 60 can be served with different ingredients in different places.