Complete drink recipe for Beer 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Tequila, dark rum, light rum, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Sugar in Highball glass
If you are going to order Tequila Moonrise in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Tequila Moonrise can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Tequila Moonrise Ingredients
- 2 oz Beer
- 3 oz Tequila
- 1 oz dark rum
- 1 oz light rum
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
Tequila Moonrise Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Tequila Moonrise Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Highball glass halfway with ice
- top up with Beer
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !