Complete drink recipe for Rum Light White 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Rum Dark, Apricot Liqueur, Lemon juice, Coconut Syrup, Ice in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Tradewinds in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Tradewinds can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 30 ml Rum Light White
- 15 ml Rum Dark
- 15 ml Apricot Liqueur
- 15 ml Lemon juice
- 15 ml Coconut Syrup
- 100 ml Ice
- shaker - allows you quickly mix and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Rocks glass full with ice
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !